The MSP Conference for Blue Growth - How to Plan for a Sustainable Blue Economy which will take place on 11-12 October in Brussels, Belgium.
- Share best practices on how MSP can lead to certainty and sustainability of the Blue Economy;
- Discuss approaches and experiences of conflict resolution and overcoming tensions;
- Discuss approaches and experiences towards synergies, co-location, etc.;
- Discuss approaches, experiences and various purposes on how to anticipate future maritime developments and their spatial implication – enabling planners to really ‘plan for the future’;
- Discuss how the MSP process can facilitate a better understanding of the needs across maritime sectors stakeholders and ecosystems, thus fostering a more sustainable economic development;
- Discuss the role/needs of traditional maritime mobile sectors such as shipping & fishery versus the place-based needs of relative newcomers such as offshore energy & aquaculture.